At Borland Benefield, we believe that accounting services for real estate cannot be accomplished in a vacuum. Insight, skills and an understanding of real-world encounters have uniquely equipped our professionals to provide assistance at every stage of the property acquisition and tax process.
Our real estate clients benefit from the prompt service and the sensible guidance one would expect from the most established accounting firm in Birmingham.
We provide a comprehensive list of services that include, but are not limited to the following:
- tax planning and income tax preparation
- business and financial analysis
- facilitating real estate acquisitions and the formation of LLC’s
- arranging low income housing credit, rehabilitation credit and certified historic structure credit
- evaluating mortgage foreclosures and reacquisitions
- specialized counsel on issues in all issues of partnership taxation